Community Health Evangelism Internships
The CHE Internship Program is an intensive 5-weeks which immerses the participants in the total experience of CHE. You will have ample hands-on opportunity to witness the process of changed communities as you work alongside experienced CHE teams in various stages of progress.
28th August to 6th October
Date of arrival- 26th August Kenya
Contact: +254 722220581- Winnie Ndaru +254 701624595- Mary Gathoni
2017 Philippine CHE Internship
September 4 - October 6
The training venues are:
- Week 1 - September 04 - 08 - Camp Gilead, Cebu
- Week 2 - September 11 - 15 - Camp Gilead, Cebu
- Week 3 - September 18 - 22 - Maribojoc, Bohol
- Week 4 - September 25 - 29 - San Fernando or Guadalupe, Cebu
- Week 5 - October 02 - 06 - Siargao, Surigao del Norte
Deadline for submission of applications is July 31, 2017.
Mesoamerica CHE Internship 2017!
- Dates: Monday September 4 through Saturday September 30.
- Location: Guatemala.
- Host: Global CHE Enterprises and ASODECS (Asociacion de Educadores de Salud)
- Language: Spanish
- Deadline: August 3
Dr Hugo Gomez
Mesoamerica Regional Coordinator
Global CHE Enterprises