- Assisting Transform World and their global network in catalyzing a movement to bring wholistic transformation to a million villages.
- Equipping servants in the majority and western world who are seeking to integrate Community Health Evangelism (CHE) work with intentional evangelism, discipleship and church planting known as Disciple Making Movements (DMM)
- Connecting, educating, mobilizing and equipping evangelicals for wholistic ministries through the International Wholistic Missions Conference.
- Facilitating wholistic mission by introducing transformational development in Christian colleges and universities worldwide. This includes internships for students in existing CHE programs.
- Providing the best and most comprehensive library of lesson plans for transformational development available to the church.
- Setting up disability models in CHE programs globally and facilitating transformational ministry among the disabled.
- Refocusing children’s ministries in the developing world on an integral approach that serves the whole need of the child and their communities (Children’s CHE).
- Providing for the continuing growth and sustainability of the Network through adequate administrative support, communications strategies, and diverse streams of income.
- Empowering CHE teams globally to meet the holistic needs of women.
- Mainstreaming community health as mission strategy by collaboration with Christian colleges and universities.