Apply With the Service Team
Current Open Position(s)
Full-Time Position: 40 hours/week LOCATION: Tucson, AZ
The Global CHE Network is seeking an energetic and creative Communications Specialist. This position is responsible for writing and assisting in the development and implementation of GCN’s communication and public relations plan. The position reports to the Operations Facilitator and will assist the Service Team with support, coordination, and trafficking of publications (online and print), social media, website content management, logo/brand protocols, and other communications media to effectively promote the network’s mission and initiatives among key stakeholders, including members of the network, donors/funders, and the service team. This position is truly for someone who understands both the art of communications and can compose a compelling story about GCN.
Download this Adobe Acrobat PDF for complete details and how to apply!
Director of Development
Reporting to and in partnership with the Service Team, the Development Director (Director) will spearhead development efforts as GCN continues to grow. A new position in the organization, the Director will have the opportunity to build the development function.
- Develop and execute GCN Nonprofit's annual fundraising plan
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
- Creating and executing a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors
- Overseeing organization of special events
- Developing and tracking proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising
- BA (required), MA (a plus)
- 5-plus years’ experience in development
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
Download this application form to apply!