Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible, in its entirety in the original writings, is the inspired, inerrant and infallible Word of God, authoritative as the standard for conduct.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His imminent personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that, for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, faith in the Lord Jesus Christ provides the only grounds for justification.
- We believe in the regenerating ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose power the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life eternal.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the Church, which is the body of Christ, composed of all who are regenerated through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the reality of heaven, hell and Satan, which gives urgency to Christ’s command to reach the entire world with the Gospel.