We envision every nation permeated with the hope and transforming power of the Gospel.
We work collaboratively to strengthen member ministries and expand the CHE movement.
- Assisting Transform World and their global network in catalyzing a movement to bring wholistic transformation to a million villages.
- Connecting, educating, mobilizing and equipping evangelicals for wholistic ministries through the International Wholistic Missions Conference.
- Facilitating wholistic mission by introducing transformational development in Christian colleges and universities worldwide. This includes internships for students in existing CHE programs.
- Assisting Healthcare Christian Fellowship International and their global partners in establishing 100,000 Integral Community Health programs by 2020.
- Providing the best and most comprehensive library of lesson plans for transformational development available to the church.
- Setting up disability models in CHE programs globally and facilitating transformational ministry among the disabled.
- Expanding centers of operation and facilitating a CHE movement in Europe.
- Refocusing children’s ministries in the developing world on an integral approach that serves the whole need of the child and their communities (Children’s CHE).
- Providing for the continuing growth and sustainability of the Network through adequate administrative support, communications strategies, and diverse streams of income.
- Empowering CHE teams globally to meet the holistic needs of women.
- Mainstreaming community health as mission strategy by assisting in the establishment of a graduate school at US Center for World Mission.