Global CHE Network - Training Event Details
- Course: Trauma Healing Course
- Date: Start: 01-03-2022 End: 01-19-2022
- Region: Online
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register: https://www.medicalambassadors.org/trainings/training-schedule/?preview_id=100&preview_nonce=f2a8c96e02&_thumbnail_id=-1&preview=true
- Comments: The Trauma Healing training will be held virtually as follows:
January 3rd, 5th, 10th, 12th, 17th and 19th, 2022. 5-7 PM Eastern time (United States)
Goal is to learn about the wounds of the heart, discover Biblical message for suffering and the grief process.
What are the wounds of the heart
How can wounds of our hearts be healed
If God Loves us, why do we suffer?
What happens when someone is grieving
Taking your pain to the cross
How can we forgive others?
Each topic lasts 2 hours. We will offer one topic per evening, on January 3rd, 5th, 10th, 12th, 17th and 19th , from 6 PM to 8 PM Atlantic time.
The following Equipping session is offered on January 22nd for 6 hours, (it is a Saturday). You have to attend all sessions on the Trauma Healing group in order to attend the Equipping session, if you want to continue with the certification process.
This will be offered over zoom in English. We have room for 12 participants. Please, respond as soon as you decide if you can commit to this time of training, or if you want to recommend someone else.
You MUST REGISTER to attend this training in order to receive the Zoom link. To register, contact Dr. Bibiana MacLeod at email@example.com.
Close This Window