Global CHE Network - Training Event Details
- Course: Water Technology - Well Drilling
- Date: Start: 05-31-2020 End: 06-05-2020
- Region: North America
- Location: Marion, NC, USA
- Contact: email@example.com
- Register: http://www.equipinternational.org/well-drilling
- Comments: Well Drilling covers all aspects of providing a safe, potable water supply in remote locations. Drilling techniques utilizing a mud rotary drill lead to locating an aquifer into which the teams will drill, ream and case the borehole, and install a hand water pump. Although rotary drilling will be the primary focus of the program, manual drill with simple less expensive percussion methods and hand augers are also presented.
Graduates of the course will find they are not only more adept at purchasing the right well-drilling equipment, but are capable of supervising proper well construction by contracted firms.
Close This Window