Global CHE Network - Training Event Details
- Course: Disaster/Refugee Response: Global Principles/Pract
- Date: Start: 11-09-2020 End: 11-12-2020
- Region: North America
- Location: Louisville, KY, USA
- Contact: email@example.com
- Register: https://www.healthservicecorps.org/event/introduction-disaster-refugee-response-2020/
- Comments: Christian Health Service Corps is excited to offer this continuing education course as a Pre-Conference before the 25th Global Missions Health Conference in Louisville, KY.
Learn how to respond to humanitarian crises! Daily headlines of disasters and crises can overwhelm or prompt us to action. In this program you will gain resources to put principles into practice, engage with coordinated relief efforts, minister to affected populations, and maintain resilience.
This program empowers participants to effectively contribute to global response efforts through knowledge and application of life-saving and dignity-upholding measures as outlined in the Sphere Handbook: Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Humanitarian Response. Developed by the international response community, the Sphere Handbook puts affected populations and the right to life with dignity at the center of humanitarian response.
Close This Window