Global CHE Network - Training Event Details
- Course: Global Health and Tropical Medicine Overview Online
- Date: Start: 03-02-2021 End: 05-22-2021
- Region: Unspecified
- Location: Online (from Grand Saline, TX, USA)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register: https://www.healthservicecorps.org/event/global-health-2020-online/
- Comments: We are excited to offer this course online for the first time in 2021!
Training in global health and tropical medicine is crucial for serving in international healthcare settings. In this course healthcare professionals and students will gain knowledge and skills needed for short or long term international service. The course provides an overview of tropical diseases in a case-based format. In addition, it highlights the provision of quality care through the application of global health guidelines.
Sessions are scheduled every Tuesday and one Saturday a month over a 12 week period from March 2 to May 22, 2021. For details, please see https://www.healthservicecorps.org/event/global-health-2020-online/.
Close This Window