Global CHE Network - Training Event Details
- Course: Disaster and Refugee Response - Online
- Date: Start: 03-05-2021 End: 03-13-2021
- Region: Unspecified
- Location: Online (from Grand Saline, TX)
- Contact: email@example.com
- Register: https://www.healthservicecorps.org/event/disaster-refugee-response-global-principles-practice-online-2/
- Comments: Learn how to respond to humanitarian crises! Daily headlines of disasters and crises can overwhelm or prompt us to action. In this online training program you will gain resources to put principles into practice, engage with coordinated relief efforts, minister to affected populations, and maintain resilience.
This program empowers participants to effectively contribute to global response efforts through knowledge and application of life-saving and dignity-upholding measures as outlined in the Sphere Handbook: Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Humanitarian Response. Developed by the international response community, the Sphere Handbook puts affected populations and the right to life with dignity at the center of humanitarian response.
Participants will join an online learning community in live interactive sessions. For more information, please see https://www.healthservicecorps.org/event/disaster-refugee-response-global-principles-practice-online-2/.
Close This Window